1) Purchased and labeled Thesaurus and Atlas books for 4th and 5th graders.
2) Provided breakfast for High School students.
After Mid ‐winter
1) Recycled glasses
2) Made donations to the Alaska Blood Bank, the Alaska Diabetes Assoc, and Camp Abilities.
3) Provided hot chocolate and cookies at Christmas Comes to Kenai, the community celebration the day after Thanksgiving.
1) Delivered 600 Dictionaries, Thesaurus, and Atlas to 3, 4, & 5 graders in area schools.
2) Continued with Alternative HS Breakfast Program
1) Continued with Alternative HS Breakfast Program
2) Did vision screening at the Homeless Connect Program