Since November Kodiak Lions have been extremely busy with activities
in our community!
- We have fitted over 12 kids with winter gear with our Coats for Kids program
- We fed over 30 people at the Brother Francis Shelter with Lions cooking and delivering Christmas Dinner
- Helped “Ring the Bell” and collected over $2000 for the Salvation Army!
- Held our 2nd Black Friday Food Drive and gave over $1200 to Salvation Army and Baptist Mission food banks
- Donated $1000 for Kodiak Women’s Resource Crisis Center Held a Christmas Party for some of Kodiak’s seniors
- We have given 4 community members free eye exams and glasses
- The club is holding a raffle for 2 roundtrip tickets from Kodiak to Anchorage!
- We have lots of upcoming events with Crab Festival, Bikers Ball, Warm August Night and most of all MIDWINTER 2015!! (See a Kodiak lion for your chance to get airfare for only $10!!!)
Submitted by Lion President Tony Olazabal.