Mt. McKinley 3rd Quarter Cabinet Report
November, December and January 2015
Mt. McKinley Lions still meet at the Anchorage Senior Center every Thursday at 12pm – 1pm. All are welcome to join us.
- In November we gave $2500 to the Blood bank, $750 to LSSA foodbank, Latino lions foodbank $750, New Hope food pantry $750, $500 to FISH. We delivered food baskets for Thanksgiving.
- In December we rang bells for the Salvation Army at JC Penny’s. Anchor house had their annual Christmas party for the mentally challenged people that live there and we have such a good time buying for the people. We also had our Christmas party on the 18th and every one had fun. We also bought a plexiglass drum for the split the pot tickets at the Aces game.
- In January we gave $500 to the Benton Bay Scholarship fund which will be named after Pete Hupperten.
- Lions Jim LaBau and Walt Hays have been very busy presenting checks to the winners of the Peace poster contest winners at each schoo
- We are still doing split the pot tickets and chuck a duck at the Aces games. As of this report the chuck a duck pot is $2900, which is a record amount. We always need help selling split the pot tickets.
- Mt. McKinley would like to thank all of you for giving Diane Shrader a great welcome as a new member at the Mid Winter conference.